Our lawyers have every opportunity to progress to become a full partner in the firm and there are opportunities for involvement in major national projects and swift advancement. We encourage ongoing professional education of our practitioners including in-house and external study in all spheres of a practitioner's development including risk and practice management. The firm comprises approximately 45 lawyers/paralegals and 40 management/support staff all based in the Adelaide CBD.
In 2004, Fisher Jeffries became a member of Gadens Lawyers National Practice, offering our clients access to the benefits provided by a national firm.
We have the following practice groups:
- Aged Care & Retirement Villages
- Arts & Entertainment
- Banking & Financial Services
- Construction & Engineering
- Corporate Advisory
- Corporate Risk & Insurance
- Energy & Resources
- Environment & Planning
- Gaming & Licensing
- Government Business
- Infrastructure & Projects
- Insolvency & Corporate Reconstruction
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Media & Defamation
- Property & Development
- Trade Practices
- Workplace Relations
For further information, including details on how to apply, please click on one of the menus located on the left.