Rosalie is a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial section with over 13 years' experience in advising Australian and international clients on mergers and acquisitions, listed and private capital raisings (including IPOs, placements and rights offers for ASX listed companies), takeovers and schemes of arrangement, private equity, corporate governance, business succession planning and Corporations Act advisory.
Prior to commencing with Fisher Jeffries, Rosalie worked at top tier Australian national law firms, both in Sydney and Adelaide and with a global accounting firm as an accountant. Rosalie has worked with both private equity and founders/management in assisting with private equity investment, management buy outs, secondary buy outs, expansion and exit strategies.
In addition to Rosalie's mergers & acquisition expertise, she also provides advice on general commercial contracting and corporate governance compliance matters, to corporates and individual directors and boards.
- Acting for People's Choice Credit Union on the acquisition of the Territory Insurance Office retail banking business from the Northern Territory Government.
- Acting for Quadrant Private Equity and Next Capital in relation to the sale of the Independent Pub group.
- Acting for Arthur J Gallagher, an entity listed in the NYSE, on the acquisition of Strathearn Insurance Group, the Blue Broking Group and Instrat Insurance Brokers.
- Acting for Harris Real Estate in relation to its acquisition of the Bernard H Booth property management and rent roll business.
- Acting for Australian Animal Hospitals (a investee company of Mercury Capital) in relation to the bolt-on acquisitions of various veterinary clinics.
- Acted for the Padman group in relation to the sale of Padman Group aged care centres to Estia Investment.
- Advising the founders and shareholders of Vinomofo in relation to the sale of a minority stake in the Vinomofo business by Catch of the Day.
- Acted for the selling shareholders of SCF Group being Archer Capital Growth Fund, the founders of SCF Group and management shareholders on the exit by Archer and the parallel acquisition of a stake in SCF by Intermediate Capital Group, a UK based listed private equity fund.