- Aged care & Retirement Villages
- Medical Indemnity
- Risk Management
- Corporate Advisory
Fisher Jeffries has a long established relationship with the health and aged care industry in South Australia and interstate.
The breadth and depth of Fisher Jeffries' client base in the health and aged care sector has allowed the firm to establish itself as a national leader in health law, and as a result, we have a keen appreciation and understanding of its unique regulatory and business framework.
Fisher Jeffries advises on a range of issues affecting the health and aged care sector including:
- government policies & procedures;
- legislative frameworks & compliance;
- documentation for residents & patients;
- management, operating & marketing arrangements ;
- licences, accreditation & quality standards;
- applications, exemptions & concessions from rates & taxes;
- outsourcing clinical & support services;
- risk management & dispute resolution;
- ownership, access & privacy law issues regarding health records.
The firm acts for local, national and international clients, including:
- public hospitals, private hospitals & health service providers;
- retirement villages, aged care & supported residential facilities;
- medical, dental & allied health practices;
- pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors & retailers;
- medical research institutions & bio-technology companies.
The firm also acts for a variety of support industries, including accountants and financial institutions servicing the health and aged care sector.
To find out more please contact one of our key professionals.