- Statutory Regulation
- Tender Processes
- Major Projects & Public Private Partnerships
- Administrative & Public Law
- Privatisation & Corporatisation
- Freedom of Information
When governments do business, they demand outcomes that are not only cost-effective and efficient, but ethical, conform with policy and are achieved with probity and transparency.
Through its regular work with governments, statutory bodies and private sector business partners, Fisher Jeffries has extensive experience in public sector business and familiarity with regulatory frameworks, policy issues and government processes.
We provide regular advice on risk management strategies in a public sector environment, the conduct of major public inquiries and frequently represent both public and private stakeholders in challenges to government decisions before Courts and tribunals.
We can assist you in all aspects of public law including:
- administrative law;
- public sector regulatory frameworks;
- public sector governance;
- conflicts of interest and public interest issues;
- government procurement, tendering & contracting;
- risk management;
- national competition policy;
- freedom of information legislation;
- privacy legislation.
To find out more please contact one of our key professionals.