- Public Private Partnerships
- Corporate Advisory
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Fisher Jeffries has prepared, reviewed and advised on project documentation for numerous significant infrastructure projects across Australia.
We pride ourselves on our efficient and practical advice on a range of issues that regularly arise including:
- identifying and evaluating legal and commercial risks and issues with the potential to impact project service delivery;
- regulatory compliance matters, including building safety and occupational safety legislation;
- the preparation of tender documents;
- the drafting, negotiation and review of construction contracts, sub-contracts and supply contracts;
- due diligence investigations in relation to complex projects addressing construction law issues and litigation risks;
- contract administration and contractor claims;
- disputes arising out of construction and infrastructure projects.
For further information on how we can assist you on your next project please contact one of our key professionals.