- Retailing Banking & Consumer Credit
- Managed Funds
- Debt Recovery
- Financial Services Regulation
- Insolvency & Corporate Reconstruction
Fisher Jeffries has been at the forefront in providing legal advice to the banking and financial services industry both at a local and national level for more than two decades.
We act for each of Australia's 'big four' banks, regional and investment banks, credit unions and financiers.
Our excellent reputation is based on our regular involvement in high level transactions and disputes and in finding innovative solutions to difficult matters arising in the course of our clients' business activities.
We advise on:
- compliance with industry codes
- complex security arrangements
- funding for building & infrastructure projects
- financial services regulation
- standard & sophisticated loan arrangements
- enforcement & debt recovery actions
- pre-funding due diligence
- implications of major borrower insolvencies
For information about how we can assist you, please contact one of our key professionals.